Wednesday 8 April 2015

Bead Swap is Complete!

So Johana finally received the bead package that I sent her so I can now reveal what she sent me. I posted the photo of her package a couple of weeks ago when it arrived but if you didn't see then this  is what it looked like. I love her logo and packaging.


And without further ado, here are the great goodies she sent.

Everything is made by Johana except the pretty pink Czech glass beads.
Such a sweet enameled copper bird and co-ordinating filigree beads and fabulous enameled floral headpins. I think what I love the most is the beautiful handmade copper leaf clasp with the green floral accent. Unique and just my cup of tea!!!!


This is going to be a fun challenge for me with the colours and style way outside my comfort zone so wish me luck and tune in on May 3rd for the big reveal of  the Bead Peeps Swap and Hop when there will be many fabulous creations from over 200 jewelry artists!

Now I can reveal what I sent to Johana since she has now seen everything. Here again is my twisted vision of what she received.

And here is what it looks like it living colour. 
There's quite a bit of my polymer clay creations including the bird focal, earring dangles, swirled coin beads and rustic teal beads. I added Scorched Earth's raku bronzy scales, some Mykonos accents, citrine and chrysocolla beads, Czech leaves, resin big yellow beads , gold painted wooden beads and lots of antique brass findings and charms. I can't wait to see what Johana makes from all of this!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how lovely!! you both have such great elements to work with. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! I love to read them and they really make my day.