Thursday 3 April 2014

What a Thrill!

I feel like I just won an Oscar. I'm one of the winners for the Art Bead Scene March challenge. It was such amazing company to be featured with and to win divine! I realize that the winners are chosen at random so it's not really a judgement of my creation but the prize that I won is Mary Harding art and that's amazing. I've been drooling over her Etsy shop for months.


Like all truly gracious winners I must thank those without whom I wouldn't be here. I know it sounds corny but very true. Without the artistry of Rebekah of TreeWingsStudio and Juls of StudioJuls then my lariat necklace " Blue Bird of Happiness" would not exist.

.Happy dancing into the sunset!

2 comments:

Thank you for all your lovely comments! I love to read them and they really make my day.