Monday 31 March 2014

Bead soup made it to Austria! Yay!!!

It's been a long time but Michi has finally received the bead soup I sent . My mailing was delayed due to the nasty flu I had a few weeks ago. All better now and I can finally post my bead soup that's been sitting here teasing me forever! I decided not to start working on it until my partner got hers as well. Only fair, I think. I'll post later this evening once I'm sure that Michi is home from work over there. The time difference, you know!

Meantime I've decided to enter LiliKrist's monthly challenge which has it's reveal April 30th....just to put more pressure on myself. The Edward Foster painting she has chosen is beautiful and very inspiring! I've already got some ideas. The colours are perfect for me since I'm going through a blue phase right now so I couldn't resist joining in.



My Etsy shop is growing again. I added 6 more listings this weekend and now it looks like a real shop. Now I just have to be patient and hope for sales.Have a lovely Monday and I'll be back later to show the incredible bead soup I received.

2 comments:

  1. Do you happen to have a link to the challenge/blog you mentioned? I'm interested in keeping an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, you can read all about this challenge at :http://pcbylik.blogspot.ca/2014/04/monthly-challenge-april-2014.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! I love to read them and they really make my day.