Sunday 3 March 2013

Still waiting!

I'm so looking forward to receiving my bead soup from  my  BSBP7 partner, Toltec Jewels. She says she's waiting to open hers until mine arrive so I'm anxious to see what she thinks of what I sent her and to see what she sent me. this whole experince with the bead soup blog party has been great so far. I've met some fabulous jewelry designers and art bead makers through Facebook , Etsy and various blogs. I've joined several groups including Self Representing Jewelry Art Designers(SRAJD), Bead Swap USA to name a couple. I've connected with Margot Potter and many others. Unfortunately I've been spending so much time reading blogs that I've neglected my own jewelry making!!! Back to work today since I have a few projects on the go and once my bead soup arrives and several other packages I'll be overwhelmed with possibilities. Ordered some nice items from Etsy from  Scorched Earth  and a fabulous handmade pendant from Beadiest of All and a few other goodies!!!! My Paypal account has been heating up !!!!!! Lots of trips to the post office coming up.

1 comment:

  1. Reading your post makes me feel so inspired! How exciting to have bead goodies on the way from Scorched Earth and Beadiest of All :) It's so great how BSBP7 creates so many connections, friendships, and most delicious of all -- all those new beads & components to try! Love your post -- you've got me feeling great appreciation for it all!! So grateful we're partners, Nan :) I'm truly blessed xxoo

    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! I love to read them and they really make my day.