Friday 8 March 2013

Bead soup from Toltec Jewels

Here's my lovely bead soup I received earlier this week from Toltec Jewels.
Beautiful colours and gorgeous lampwork beads. I've been staring at it all week and dreaming of possibilities. I'm also working on the colour challenge from Bonnie at Jasper's Gems. It's so much fun playing with other peep's colour choices! Reveal for Bonnie is March 31 and my reveal for BSBP7 is April 13 so I'll be busy the next few weeks. Next weekend is GemExpo in Toronto and the week after that I'm taking a ring band workshop at JewelEnvy so I better stop blogging and get to work!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. Cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! I love to read them and they really make my day.